We are so sure that he is set to dethrone Chuck Norris, we just know it. Liam came into the scene and earned his ‘tough guy’ title after the movie, Taken. We are thrilled to be writing about him today even though the topic is just Liam Neeson’s height, weight and body measurement.
See also: Kim Kardashian
Before we jump on the topic at hand, let’s take a few minutes to check out a few facts about the actor himself.
- He was born Liam John Neeson on June 7, 1952 in Ballymena, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
- The actor comes from humble beginnings, his mother was a cook, while his father was a caretaker at a local primary school.
- He’s definitely not an only child, but Neeson is the only male, he has 3 sisters.
- It’s really not surprising that he is an action star, he took part in a bit of ‘live action’ back in the day. When he was only 9 years old, Neeson began taking boxing lessons. He eventually became a boxing champion in his province and he had his last fight when he was 17 years old.
- Puppy love played a big part in Liam Neeson’s decision to go down the acting path. Whe he was 11 years old, he accepted the lead role in a play at school solely because he had a crush on one of his co stars. He ended up hitting it off with acting instead.
- Before his final decision to pursue acting as a career, Liam studied physics and computer science at Queen’s University Belfast. During that time he even worked at Guinness Brewery for a time as a fork-lift operator.
- After an array of different acting roles in theaters and on-screen, Neeson got his big break in 1992 after Steven Spielberg saw the actor in Anna Christie on Broadway, he went on to cast him in the Holocaust docudrama Schindler’s List (1993).
- If Liam did not go down the acting road, he would have been a teacher.
Now to move on to the topic at hand beginning with Liam Neeson’s height.
See also: Cameron Diaz
Liam Neeson’s Height
He is one tall guy and it shows, this Irish man has all the makings of a great action star and his height is just the cherry on the top. Back in 1991, this is what the actor had to say about his height, ‘ At the age of 16 I started to sprout up; I’m 6-foot-4 now.’
On another occasion he told Conan, ‘ I’m Six Four and a wee bit.’ For the most part of it, people believe that the star is 6 feet 4 inches (and a wee bit) and they claim that others might believe otherwise because he has bad posture. Yup, look closely at the actor anytime you have a chance, he has a bit of a slouch.
Here’s a list of celebrities who stand as tall as the star in question. Drake, Clint Eastwood, Stephen King, Steven Seagal and Michael Phelps all share Liam Neeson’s height.
See also: Candice Swanepoel fashion model
Liam Neeson’s Weight
For the most part of it Liam Neeson has maintained the healthy weight of 96 kilograms. Yes, for someone as tall as him, it’s not a bad size. But as recent as 2015, the actor was spotted looking more frail and thin as ever. No, the actor was not receiving treatment for a terminal illness in case your train of thoughts was taking you there.
Liam was slimming down for a new movie, according to the Mirror, the star has transformed once again for his latest movie role, as he prepares to star in historical drama Felt. For those of you that need some clarification, Felt is the story of Mark – famously known as Deep Throat – who helped journalists uncover the Watergate scandal in the 70’s.
So there we have it, what’s your take on Liam’s new look?
Liam Neeson’s Body Measurements
In addition to Liam Neeson’s height and weight, we have a few of his other body measurements here for you. Here’s the summary.
Height: 6 feet 4 inches
Height in Meters: 1.93m
Weight in Kilograms: 96 kg
Weight in Pounds: 211 lbs
Chest size: 40 inches
Waist size: 34 inches
Arm/ biceps: 16 inches
Feet/ shoe size: US 12, EU 45, UK 11.5